Selections’ 4WRD Program supports working-age individuals, 16 and older, who identify as having a disability-related employment barrier
Join our 4WRD Program and train with us as you develop a career plan that fits your education and employment goals!
We've Got the Tools You Need for Success!
Career Planning and Intake Meeting
- Develop personalized career plans
- Discuss previous work experience
- Explore goals and further interests
- Discuss expectations and supports required
Rights and Disclosure of Disability
- Skills and Interest Assessments
Training and Professional Development
Access training and external certifications
Receive in house and external trainings
Access personal supports related to transportation, work attire, documentation
Career Explorations and Job Shadowing
Explore different career interests via job shadows, informational interviews
Discover skill gaps and opportunities for further
Gain exposure to a work environment of interest
One on One Consultations
- Resume Critiques
- Interview preparation
- Ongoing career advice
Online and in-person employment search
Gain access to hiring events and career fairs
Online application and interview support
- Short-Term Maintenance support
Who Is Eligible for the 4WRD Program?
To be eligible for this program you:
- Are at least 16 years of age
- Identify as having a disability, self-disclosed or diagnosed.
- Are legally entitled to work in Canada
- Can independently administer your medications and arrange your transportation
- Are 100% ready, willing, and able to participate in your employment journey!
If this is you, or you are not sure – Contact Us
We’ll schedule a Career Planning/Intake Meeting to confirm your eligibility and give you more information and the next steps.
The Bottom Line – We’ll Help Set You on a Path to Employment or Further Education/Training!
What Do You Want to Do?
Participants from our Program Have Found Jobs As:
- Warehouse Associates
- Banquet Servers
- Computer Installation Technicians
- Retail Volunteers
- Security Guards
- Janitorial Staff
- Office Support Workers
- Animal Shelter Volunteers
- Restaurant Lobby Hosts
- Concession Workers
- Hotel Housekeepers
- Delivery Drivers
- Daycare Staff
Former Participants Say:
“I am thankful Selections helped me get my first job and helped make it all possible.” ML
“I am so glad to see this company is out there willing to help others struggling in any format and help them succeed. I had set a goal to get a job before the end of the month, and I believe we only started a week in through the month, and now I have a job with a few days to spare! “-PA
“I am thankful for the support from Selections. Selections helped me learn to better communicate with my employer and provide lots of support and strategies.” RB