Inspired by the over 200 individuals with disabilities we serve, over 50 Community partners, 100+ employers, and 18 staff members have dedicated their time and effort to create more inclusive workplaces.
With 44 years of service in our pocket, sharing many good new stories with our community, and with the satisfaction of being a dynamic organization with a client-centered approach philosophy we have materialized one of our dreams of continuing to remove all kinds of barriers to employment and creating an environment of accessibility to mitigate challenges for the most vulnerable individuals. Selections has opened our satellite location downtown. Please come and see us!!! Office 235, 11150 Jasper Avenue 😊
Our new location offers:
- Accessible for people with mobility difficulties
- Readily available public transportation and parking
- Infrastructure and office equipment including the following: materials and supplies: fax, photocopier, computer access, internet access, Wi-fi capability, and phone systems.
- Computer equipment and technology capacity to comply with reporting requirement.
- Selections will provide clients access to an Electronic Library Resource Center.
We strongly believe in empowering individuals to be part of a meaningful workforce while contributing to the growth of the economy.
As we continue to make the world a better place, stay tuned, there is more to come…